You could call them nude, you could call them naked. You call also call them zero-waste. The idea is to bring a school lunch that produces as little waste as possible. What’s waste?
1. Anything that can’t be recycled
2. Anything you throw away after a single use that will linger in a landfill for more than a year
3. Anything that causes more harm to the earth than good.
What can you do to make a nude lunch?
1. Use wax paper to wrap sandwiches instead of cling wrap or a ziplock bag. You could also try a Wrap-N-Mat.
2. Bring a re-usable drink bottle (try this one…it’s stainless, blue – our school colour, BPA free and inexpesinve! It’s pictured below)